Sunday, July 22, 2012

Candy store selection? Why choose if you get it all?!?!

Quick update here before I head off to work after a long night of designing some nice future kits as well as packing, packing and more packing for today and tomorrows shipping after work each day.


The main update is the sold out TS7-B robot. It does not look like it will be making a come back unless it gets some serious design changes by the designer. Needless to say it was brought to my attention the use of certain bits, that while I didn't notice, others were upset over. As such, when it sold out, and quickly I might add, I did not order anymore.

The set itself was going to have choice of helmet and shoulder pads. Because of the short time frame of sale, everyone who ordered one, gets all the options included. I'm also was able to toss in a small extra into some of the random orders.

There will be more updates later tonight on future projects, new designers and even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment